Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Long Time No Posts

Cameron's four months old now, hard to believe! He's got a doctor's appointment next week, we'll find out if he's still in the 100th percentile for weight for his age. He's started eating cereal here and there, and most nights he sleeps from about 11pm to 6am. He won't have anything to do with a pacifier, just like our other two boys, but I caught him sucking his thumb the other night:



You can see the fat rolls there on his wrists (and my hairy legs in the background). I need to play "He's Not Heavy, He's My Brother" for Hunter and Riley, I think they'd get a kick out of that.

That's all for now! Just thought I'd share the cute picture and a small update while Cameron's sleeping next to me on the couch and Jessica is playing UNO on XBox Live (yup, she's addicted!).

No comments: